As was stated on other social media:
List 10 albums that made a lasting impression on you as a TEENAGER, but only one per band/artist. Don't take too long and don't think too long. Repost.
Okay, fine... but be warned! My Teen years were NOT full of what one might consider to be "Popular Music"! My desire to listen to things that others were listening to didn't blossom till I was around 19 :/
- Weird Al Yankovic - "In 3-D"
- Doctor Demento's Craziest Novelty Songs Of All Time - "Vol. 1"
- Abba - "Greatest Hits" (on 8-Track, no less!)
- Disneyland Records - "Walt Disney's greatest Songs"
- C.W. McCall - "Greatest Hits"
- Monty Python - "Instant Record Collection"
- Quiet Riot - "Metal Health"
- Kiss - "Dynasty"
- They Might Be Giants - "Lincoln"
- Men Without Hats - "Pop Goes the World"
THAT was my playlist from, like, '86 till '91. After that it got all Ministry, Bowie, Butthole Surfers, Green Day, and other such popular 90's stuffs :)